Day 1 (Paracas)
11:00 am Paracas National Reserve Tour - where you will get to know the Mirador de Flamencos or Parihuanas, we will appreciate the singular natural formation Cathedral, product of the erosion of the wind and the sea, unique Red Beach in Peruvian coast, Marine Fossil Remains, we will conclude in the Lagunillas Beach where you can have lunch and enjoy the beach.
15:00 pm Return of the Tour - Overnight at Hotel Residencial Los Frayles
Day 2 (Paracas / Ica)
07:20 am Breakfast at the Hotel
08:00 am Tour Ballestas Islands.- We will board our boat with 02 outboard engines that will take us to the wonderful Ballestas Islands, most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast, observe sea lions, boobies, pelicans, penguins and other seabirds .
11:00 am Transfer to Ica, and in the city we will start our tour to visit the Plaza de armas of the city of Ica; you will be able to appreciate the 2 beautiful obelisks which represent the 2 great cultures that flourished in the department of Ica.
Artisan wine cellar "El Catador"; where, they will have the explanation of the wine and the pisco, but made in an artisan way, where the wine press is appreciated that is used for the treading of the grape.
12:30 pm Lunch on account of the Passenger
13:30 pm Laguna Huacachina; known as the oasis of America, beautiful place surrounded by palm trees, huarangos and immense dunes. Where you can experience adrenaline and adventure sports such as samdboarding.
4:00 p.m. . Return to Paracas
Day 3 (Paracas / Lima)
08:00 am Breakfast at the Hotel,
- Tickets to the attractions to visit
- 2 Night Accommodation in Paracas
- 2 Breakfasts
- Tour: City Tour in Ica / Ballestas Islands / Paracas National Reserve
- Ride in carts sandbox and sambording
- Transportation to Ica
- Tours Assistance
The Program DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation Lima - Paracas - Lima
It is recommended
- In the morning bring a jacket since the boats do not have roofs to protect them from the wind.
- Wear sunscreen, hat or sunglasses hat, sportswear, slippers.
- Do not wear contact lenses on the Samboarding Tables walk.